Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A week of rain

I almost skipped yoga class last Wednesday because of the downpour, and here I am, feeling lazy to go to class this evening because it's still raining. I haven't seen the sun for a full week! I am thoroughly enjoying the cool temperatures and the steaming cups of chai with fresh mint that go with.

All this rain has mostly kept us indoors and I have been crafting a fair bit. I finished knitting a knee-high sock and cast on for the second one, and I finished sewing a couple of tops and a skirt. Quite productive but they still have to be photographed.

I do, however, have photos of some of the things I cooked over the weekend. You may have noticed that a lot of the photos that I have been posting here lately (especially of dinner) are rather dark. I have been playing around with the settings on my camera in an effort to take better pictures in low light conditions without the flash. Seems like I am now able to shoot dark photos with less of a blur!

I'll try and take some photos of my sewing this week. In the meanwhile, here are a few from the weekend.

Tamarind rice
Tamarind rice with vaal

Alu saag
Aloo saag

Sweet potato chips
Tea time snack: spicy sweet potato chips

Chilli paneer
Chilli paneer in-progress

2 comments:

  1. Some of those chips and a cup of masala chai would be real good right about now. Sigh ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog you have thanks for posting

    ReplyDelete