Wednesday, July 15, 2009

When it rains, it pours

Figuratively speaking. And literally, I suppose.

  1. My sewing machine has a mind of her own. The tension is off, but I'm not quite sure what to do about it. I have tried all I can. I plan to call the repair man today. It should be an easy fix.
  2. I had a bad bout of hives. I'm feeling much better now, but it was not fun. Probably something I ate.
  3. Our wireless router died. Just like that. We are still figuring out what to do with it. I'll have to call the service center in Bangalore (I think).
  4. Everything happened all at once.
Oof.

In other news,

  1. It has been raining almost without break for the last three days. I *love* it. It smells wonderful, the temperature is perfect, everything is green.
  2. I even pulled out my abandoned project and knit a few rows.
  3. I went to yoga yesterday after a week-long break.
  4. We baked chocolate chip cookies. I couldn't find brown sugar in any of the grocery stores here, so we used jaggery instead. They were delicious!

I'll leave you with some shots I took at the Sunday market.

Sunday Market

Sunday Market

Sunday Market

Sunday Market

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful shots. Quite the photographer! Ever considered it as a profession? Love the one with the lil kitty.

    ReplyDelete