Saturday, July 18, 2009

Sewing machine update

Sewing machine repair

I have never seen anyone repair a sewing machine before, so naturally I was a little anxious when the repair man brought out a hammer from his tool bag. He also used a spanner (wrench) and a screw driver. It took him about 25 minutes to giver her a tune up, and now she sews like a dream. I feel a little silly for not having done this earlier. I just assumed that it was user error and not the sewing machine, since I have never used a non-motorized sewing machine before.

I plan to sew a bit today, cook lunch, do some report writing for work, and depending on what the Rain Gods have in store for us, maybe go for a nice walk. Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love all your photos... and I'm glad the sewing machine is back in action!

    ReplyDelete