Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Monkeys in Maharashtra

Langurs at Daulatabad fort
Langurs on a temple roof

I had to make an unexpected trip to Aurangabad for work last week. Since my husband hadn't been to this part of Maharashtra before, he decided to come along. We were able to take in quite a few of the sights around town. The weather was perfect for the most part, cool enough to knit, and I was able to finish my Monkey socks.

Monkey Socks

I used size 0 needles and followed the pattern as written with the exception of adding a picot edge. I enjoyed knitting this pattern, and look forward to using it again.

I have a big report due this month end, and as usual, I'll have to scramble to get it done. So no sewing till I finish work, but I hope to upload some photos from our trip soon. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment