Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Buttercup bag

My husband and I went to the cinema last night, and then to dinner. We picked a small restaurant called Charu that mainly serves food cooked in a Tandoor. We ordered some chicken tandoori and paneer tikka masala. It was outdoor seating and too dark to take decent pictures, so you'll just have to take my word for it - the food was delicious! We were pretty full, so we skipped desert.


pic name


pic name


Buttercup Bag using Made By Rae tutorial

I also finished a Buttercup bag. It was a fairly easy pattern, except my sewing machine was giving me all kinds of problems. I first thought it was the thread, but I think the tension was off somehow. To make matters worse, the belt on the wheel kept coming off its groove. I'm not entirely sure what was going on, but I managed to finish the bag, and am quite happy with it. I'm off to my yoga class now. More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment